Ensuring a High-Quality Curriculum: How to Design, Revise or Adopt Curriculum Aligned to Student Success
A high-quality curriculum incorporates key attributes into its design to ensure all students engage in meaningful learning experiences.
Making Curriculum Matter: How to Build SEL, Equity, and Other Priorities into Daily Instruction
A curriculum that matters is one that is intentionally designed to address five valued outcomes of learning in ways that are unique and reflective of the community it serves.
Curriculum Leadership That Impacts Teaching and Learning
• ASCD Annual Conference, Denver, CO 2023
Aligning Curriculum to Valued Outcomes for Learning
• ASCD Annual Conference, Chicago, IL 2022
Making Curriculum Matter
• NYASCD Webinar 2022
LCI Ensuring High-Quality Curriculum Conference
• Brookville, NY 2017, 2018, 2019
ASCD Conference on Educational Leadership
• Curriculum that Matters, Nashville, TN 2018
• Ensuring Quality Curriculum, Orlando, FL 2017
ASCD Annual Conference
• Assessing the Critical Thinking Demands of Web 2.0 Tools, Philedelphia, PA Conference 2011
• Multiple Measures for Grading and Reporting Purposes, San Antonio, TX Conference 2010
• Reflection: Pause and Think About Learning, Orlando, FL 2009
• Beyond Tests to Multiple Measures of Student Performance, Anaheim, CA 2007
Read The Blog
Angela shares her thoughts on curriculum, instruction, assessment and
professional development in her blog posts.